Hello , feeling sick

General discussion regarding Kawasaki disease
Juliecool45

Hello , feeling sick

Post by Juliecool45 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:12 am

Hi I have just found this forum hope to get to know u all , my daughter lottie is 8 and got Kawasaki in jan she went through the drips every thing was in hospital for 5 days , since then she had been catching things ,but most of all she keeps feeling sick all the time and says she has tummy ache , I have read up in it but can't always find what I want to know , does any one else have these symptoms after Kawasaki , I am enjoying reading all the forum as it has given me a great insight of this , as we had never heard of it before , lottie was the first case at out dr's and the first 8 year old girl at the hospital , and how long does it take for the immune system to build back up again or is it all different , Julie x

JPNorth66

Re: Hello , feeling sick

Post by JPNorth66 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:35 pm

Hi - I am so sorry no one has written you back. KD is very scary... My daughter was diagnosed in 2005... I honestly don't recall how long after she continued to feel miserable. However, if you still have questions, I would see additional medical advise, especially where you are the only one in the area who has experienced the disease. Good luck.