KD & Mold Illness

General discussion regarding Kawasaki disease
tinapeterson

KD & Mold Illness

Post by tinapeterson » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:06 pm

Greetings!

I'm just new to the group. My 32 year old son had KD at age 4 and I'm working to keep abreast of knowledge on this topic.

More recently we discovered that I have a genetic trait found on Chromosome 6. If the gene is turned on the body is no longer able to identify, tag and remove biotoxins that one breaths in. The biotoxins I'm referring to are those of mold toxin produced in water damaged buildings and tick toxin. The body then deals with a host of symptoms within the immune and endocrine systems. To include:

♦Fatigue ♦Weakness ♦Aches ♦Muscle Cramps ♦Unusual Pain ♦Ice Pick Pain ♦Headache ♦Light Sensitivity ♦Red Eyes ♦Blurred Vision ♦Tearing ♦Sinus Problems ♦Cough ♦Shortness of Breath ♦Abdominal Pain ♦Diarrhea ♦Joint Pain ♦Morning Stiffness ♦Memory Issues ♦Focus/Concentration Issues ♦Word Recollection Issues ♦Decreased Learning of New Knowledge ♦Confusion ♦Disorientation ♦Skin Sensitivity ♦Mood Swings ♦Appetite Swings ♦Sweats (especially night sweats) ♦Temperature Regulation or Dysregulation Problems ♦Excessive Thirst ♦Increased Urination ♦Static Shocks ♦Numbness ♦Tingling ♦Vertigo ♦Metallic Taste ♦Tremors

What I would like to point out on this forum is that Kawasaki's disease can be a triggering event for this genetic disposition. I have read some of the posts here and in some cases parents are reporting how their children continue to be ill with many of the symptoms of this genetic trait.

Twenty four percent of the population has this genetic disposition and many are not aware of it. It is also a hereditary trait. The illness it produces is called CIRS-Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome. Again, KD can be the event that turns the gene on if the person has the disposition.

My son has not yet been tested for the genetic trait, however he possess many of the symptoms. Before we found out about this genetic trait, we thought his aches and pains were because KD can cause arthritis..

To learn more about this genetic disposition go to LINK DELETED

Tina P.

EDIT by Admin 2/28/15, we don't allow promotional links