Abdominal discomfort 3 weeks following ivig

General discussion regarding Kawasaki disease
Britters

Abdominal discomfort 3 weeks following ivig

Post by Britters » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:21 am

Hello, my 10 yr old dtr had her symptoms for 3 weeks and then kd was diagnosed on mar 5 and she had her ivig on that day. Her symptoms had mostly resolved now she is on day 3 of abdominal discomfort with mobilization with a slightly elevated wbc count and esr. Just wondering if other children experienced this abominal pain in the end phases of kd? Or hoping with the elevated wbc it's just an infection, but it's strange cramping only with walking. Just wondering if others, had that. Thanks so much.

domqueen

Re: Abdominal discomfort 3 weeks following ivig

Post by domqueen » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:58 pm

My girl is 3.5 she got sick last Wednesday its now Friday. She had ivig on Sunday evening so it's been 4 days since treatment and just over a week since symptoms first started. She complains of abdominal pain still and has vomiting which scares me to no end but she seems ok with no fever she's just tired. I don't know if vomiting is normal and I was ready to rush her back to the children's hospital but she came around so we will just wait it out.

floo0010

Re: Abdominal discomfort 3 weeks following ivig

Post by floo0010 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:11 am

Has Anyone else reported instances of abdominal pain after kawasaki please leave a comment so that I know this is normal