I am new to this forum. My kid had mild fever to fever not more than 102.4 for 10 days and he is fine now without any fever. He was diagnosed with Aneurysm which could be because of KD. However, in the entire course of fever, he didn't have any other symptoms of KD so all diagnosis went in different direction.
1. Can we conclude this as KD?
2. Can KD come without any symptoms?
3. Since it crossed 10 days (14 days in precise), taking IVIg can help now?
4. Should he live lifelong with Aspirin if we take IVIg now and it doesn't help?
5. What are the possibilities or options to get it cured?
Please pour some inputs on this. Bte., My kid is 4 yrs old.
General discussion regarding Kawasaki disease
1 post • Page 1 of 1