NY, NJ KD FAMILIES SUPPORT WANTED

Discuss upcoming parent, research, and physician events
umaodonnellkdmom
25+ Posts

NY, NJ KD FAMILIES SUPPORT WANTED

Post by umaodonnellkdmom » Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:10 pm

Dear KD FAMILIES, PLEASE CONTACT ME IN THE NY area so we can form a strong KAWASAKI DISEASE FAMILY ALLIANCE. So many times I WAS TOLD YOU ARE ALL ALONE, I do need the support and the community needs to see how many OTHER families are affected by this horrible disease. PLEASE CONTACT ME save_a_childs_heart_@yahoo.com 0r 516 365 1047. I spoke to Greg CHIN on monday,we spoke of trying to get a NY EVENT in the future. February 3-9 is KAWASAKI AWARENESS WEEK. PLEASE CALLME SO WECAN DO SOMETHING on any level to bring our awareness on kd. GOD BLESS, Sincerely Uma ODonnell p.s. LETS TRY TO GET YOUR STATE TO RECOGNIZE KAWASAKI AWARENESS . I will ask Senator Craig Johnson how you can do this.

Disp164

Re: NY, NJ KD FAMILIES SUPPORT WANTED

Post by Disp164 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:27 am

Uma please let me know where I can help.

Jim
Waterloo NY
disp164_1994@yahoo.com

umaodonnellkdmom
25+ Posts

Post by umaodonnellkdmom » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:55 pm

Thanks Jim Contact me 516 365 1047 send your contact number I have free long dustance I'll call you. I hope u and your little one is doing well. My Nicky is doing well. Take care Uma

Dior'smom
25+ Posts

Post by Dior'smom » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:49 am

Hello. I am in desperate need of information as to how I can be a part of this alliance and/or start one in my area. We live in Wilmington De & our child Dior was just diagnosed in January 09. He is presently being treated again and is in the hospital as we speak. This disease has so many unknowns & as parents makes you feel very alone!!! Where do we start??? Delaware is not that far from NY so if need be we are interested in becoming a part of the NY/NJ Alliance or if I am guided in the right direction maybe we could take the tri-state area approach.

I will be contacting you @ your email address.

Thx for the information.

Romaine
Wilmington DE

justiceonthe2s@yahoo.com

umaodonnellkdmom
25+ Posts

Post by umaodonnellkdmom » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:21 pm

Dear Diormom, call me 516 365 1047 . You are not alone, and Ny is not that far from you. My prayers are with your family call anytime leave your number I will call you take care Uma